Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm going going back back to Cali Cali

Man that's an old song...hahaha Well, we made it here safe and sound. We've been here a week, and are still settling in. We've had pretty nice weather, a little rain here and there, but the wind....man o' man, these last two days were nuts!! I was afraid my car would tip over a few times. At least today it seems to have subsided.

The kids are doing well, they seem to like it so far. We managed to find a couple parks, so I think we may head over to one today so the kids can run around before it gets too insanely hot here. I think it's only supposed to get to like 75 or 80 today, so not to bad. Then this afternoon Ricky's younger brother has a baseball game down here so we'll go to that, then dinner with his fam. I also might drive up to June Lake tonight. I was gonna go tomorrow morning but, I may go tonight. It'll be an easier drive if the kids are sleeping the whole way.

I have a bunch of pictures from our drive, I'll post them later...time to get the kids dressed and what not. ;-)

No comments: