Saturday, July 21, 2007

Our 7 Year anniversary!!


So...Ricky and celebrated our 7 year yesterday. It was fun. We went to dinner at this awesome Mexican restaurant and then to the movies. We went and saw Chuck and Larry. OMG!!! Soooo freaking funny!!!! I laughed so hard thru the the whole thing. AND..Ricky got me an "inno" (see the pic above?! ;-). It's an XM radio + mp3 player. I love it!! I can use it in the car, at home, or when I'm out walking or whatever with the kids. PLUS..I can record music and stuff off of XM radio and download my own stuff, like and ipod. Very cool!

All in all we had a really nice night. It was great to just get away from everything, as well as the kids. LOL We need to have a date night more often like that.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I'm glad you had a good anniversary!