Monday, September 17, 2007

YAY..They finally WON!!!

So...yes, I'm form Michigan and yes..I am a true blue U of M fan. AND...after losing their first 2 games of the season..Michigan *finally* beat Notre Dame on Saturday! Gawd..it's about time!!! We were all decked out in out U of M gear on Sat. My mom bought Ash a super cute cheerleader outfit and she got Cohen a cute jersey. We took a pic of them, I'll have to post it later. They looked soooo stinkin' cute! Ash was even yelling "touch down",and out her arms up, whenever they scored. (my dad taught her that when we were visiting them last week.)

I soo miss fall in Michigan. The football games on Saturdays, the Cider Mill, the leaves changing color, and the smell.....the smell of burning leaves, and the big leaf piles in everyones yard. Ricky needs to find a job there ASAP!! I wanna move back there sooo bad.

No comments: