I really haven't been keeping up with this thing very well have I?! hmmm.... lol Maybe that should be my NY Resolution.
Well....a little update: We are still in Cali, desperately trying to find Ricky a job in Michigan. And..... we found out just after Thanksgiving that we are expecting #3 in August. Kinda a little surprise. We had just decided to try for another, just didn't think it'd happen so fast. That's another reason we are trying to get to Michigan. We want to have this baby in Michigan, and not Cali...for numerous reasons.
Ricky just started his MBA this week. I'm really proud of him. He'll be done in November, so that's cool. It's a tough program, all online, and fast paced. He's a wee bit scared..but he'll do fine.
Other than that..we are still just doing the day by day thing. We are in Michigan right now, visiting my family. I really don't want to go back to Cali (we fly back Tuesday). :( I talked to Ricky's aunt today and she said they haven't had power for over 2 days. Ugh.... I really dislike it there. I wanna be near my family for a change. It'll happen though, I just need to keep praying and keep faith. I actually am very faithful that it will happen. I know it will...its just a matter of when. I'd love to be here before Cohen's birthday in March. He actually has more friends here than he does in Cali. lol Plus I know my mom and dad, and Meredith would love to be able to be at his birthday party. Plus then we'd for sure be here for Ashy's birthday. And since my parents missed her 1st birthday last year...they'd love if we were here.
Don't ya sometimes wish you had a crystal ball where you could see where you'd be in 3 months, 6 months...whenever?! I do. I wish someone could tell me.."Don't worry...Ricky will have this great job offer and you'll be in Michigan by March 3rd, 2008." Ahhh...ya, I wish.
2 comments:
I got your comment on my blog and had the feeling you might update yours a little. :) Anyway, LOTS of news from you! YOU'RE PREGNANT!??!! That's awesome! Congratulations! And I'm sorry you've not been able to move to Michigan yet. When you find that crystal ball, let me know. I really really hope it works out for you to be close to your family! I know how you feel! And with a new baby on the way, your family would be an awesome help! Well, good luck with everything! :)
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you guys to have another baby. We are still working on #2. How far along are you? Are we really moms? are we 26? crazy how time flies huh? Well whit, you're a photographer....I WANT TO SEE MORE PICTURES of your cute little family! Good luck trying to get back to michigan. We just went back there in November to help julie with her second set of twins. Houses are so cheap right now, i told Jeremy we have to go. Jer got a job in Vegas so it looks like i will be chillin with aubrey:)
Post a Comment