So, Ricky officially started his MBA program on the 4th of January. He had his first paper due this Saturday. He was really worried, he had no clue what he was doing at first. But...I'm happy to say that he got his grade today, and it was an A!! :)
I'm really proud of him. I never expected him to go this far in school. But I'm really glad he is. He's come along way in the 7 years we've been married. We are both hoping that this will open up many more doors, career wise, for him. He'll be done this November. It's a fast track program, like his BA was. It'll be a tough year for him, but I know it'll be sooo worth it.
4 comments:
Whoo hoo Ricky! Yeah, that will be so good for him to just get it done. I know that Lance was so grateful that he just pushed through and got his MBA...and it really does open a lot of windows. So hang in there! And I feel like a teacher when I say, keep up the good work! :)
Congrats to Ricky! That always feels good when you're stressed but then get an A. Good for him!
Congrats! That's great!
Whit!!! hey you hows it going? Jeremy is in his last semester for his bachelors and is trying to decided if we should do the masters in 2 years in Vegas and work full tim (he already got a job!) or just do it in one year. Does Ricky work full time and doing the 1 year program for his MBA? Is the managable? Were just trying to figure out what to do.
Post a Comment