
So... I'm 13 weeks today. Crazy!! Sorry the pic sucks. LOL I need to have Ricky take it next time. Oh ya.. excuse our hideous outdated bathroom. If it were up to us.. we'd remodel. Oh well!! Man I can't wait to move. LOL
So, I was really feeling boy up until the last few days. Now I'm sooo unsure!!! I have pegged it with each of my kids. This time, I'm totally stummped. We were originally just thinking of boy names, now we are realizing we need to think of girl names too. haha
My next appt is the 19th. I'm excited because I'm pretty sure they will schedule my BIG ultrasound while I'm at that appt. yay!!! I'm thinking it'll be mid March. Seems sooo far away, but... I know it'll be here before I know it!!
So.... if anyone has any ideas for baby names..let me hear 'em! I'm gonna order a baby name book tonight to help us out. All of ours are in storage. One more reason I can't wait to move!! I want my stuff outta storage!! {ack}
2 comments:
Hello cute little prego belly...whit your on your 3rd....hold up so i can catch up! Make sure to keep us posted all all the baby info!
You're looking great! Seriously! Very cute. How are FEELING? Gosh, I really hate being pregnant! haha, sorry, I had to say it. Anyway, my only advice for now...enjoy your time with the baby in the belly! I'm glad Ash will be older for you than Landon is for me now...that is going to really help you!
Post a Comment