Friday, March 14, 2008

Food Network

Anyone who knows me, knows that I can't cook to save my life. I've tried... but I suck at it. LOL Latley however.... I've been watching the Food Network. I really like this chick...


She's hosts a show called "Everday Italian". I love Italian food, so maybe that's why I like her show. I was wathcing today and she had "kid friendly dinners". I really wanna try her
They are full of cheese, my fave, and they just look soooo good!! I think I'll try these for dinner this next week. Cohen is always asking for pancakes for breakfast....and lunch... and dinner. haha I think he might actually eat these.

2 comments:

maren out my laundry said...

HEY GIRL!!! You are pregnant??!! oh geez where have I been? HOw are you guys, sorry to do this on here I just have no other way of sayin hi. HOpe you guys are great! Missin readin updates!

Aubrey said...

I'll have to check her out AFTER my diet. haha...I'm not too much of a cook these days since I'm trying to lose weight. But anyway, she looks really cute! I've never heard of her!

And yeah, I did know about Summer. I remember her most because that summer after our senior year she was in my "family" for the Nauvoo trip. Anyway, she's a friend on myspace, so I heard all about her move and talked to her a little and told her I'm down here too. She's probably 30 min from me. That's so weird she's married!