Wednesday, April 14, 2010

headed to Los Angeles...

I'm leaving on Thursday to head to LA for the weekend. I wish I could say it'll be all fun in the sun... but sadly I'll be stuck in a hotel all weekend for a Weight Watchers training. I get paid... so.. it kinda all works out, yes?

I get to go alone. No kids. No hubby. Just.Me. *eeek*

I haven't been alone overnight since Cohen was born. I have ALWAYS had at least one kid with me.. or a husband. And I have never been away from my kids for more than one night. (unless you count the time Mars was in the hospital... but I was still with her and Ricky)

I'm trying to get my life all organized before I go. Laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning.... ya know... all the stuff I need to do to ensure that the kids, and hubs, will still be alive when I get back. ;) My fabulous sister is going to help in watching them while I'm gone. That helps ease my mind some. I'm sure the hubs is totally capable of keeping his own kids safe and what not... but it's just nice to know that she will also be here.

The fun part is that I will get to do some solo shopping whileI I'm gone. Ahh... solo shopping. It's such a foriegn concept to me. Shopping.. alone??!! And it's NOT for lame stuff like food?? haha I actually get to.. dare I say it..
BROWSE??!!!

no.. way!?

very, very cool. very.

Have a nice weekend... I hope I will. :)




No comments: