Friday, June 25, 2010

One of those days.....


It's been one of "those" days... You know... one of those days where things are sooo crazy that you're not sure if you're gonna make it to 6pm.. then once 6pm comes you are think."Wasn't it just lunchtime??". One of those days where when you *do* finally make it to 6pm you look at eachother and wonder..."What's for dinner??"

Tonight it was "fend for yourself" dinner. As I type this the girls are digging into frozen chicken fries, Brady is trying to wrestle open a bag of frozen frenchtoast sticks and Cohen is somewhere outside, riding his bike. Tripp is the only one somewhat taken care of this evening..... he's strapped in the highchair. And that's probably only because he's really not old enough to try and get anything for himself. ;-)

Don't judge me... you know you've all done it. ;)

The house is a disaster. The living room is a mess and I need to do laundry, and dishes in a bad way. And yet here I sit... blogging. I also need to pack. *yuck* Oh how I loathe packing.... It's even more difficult since we aren't just "packing up.moving..unpacking".

Ya see... our packing is broken down into serveral catagories: "Stuff We Can Live Without Right Now", "Stuff We NEED to Have Til August/Sept", "Stuff We NEED To Have in Michigan in August", "Stuff We Can Live Without until Sept". Ya... MUCH more difficult than just .."pack it up.. drive to the new house.... unpack". Ya........So... I have been slowly packing things up. It's really annoying... trying to figure out what we need now and what we can live wihout for a few months. Ugh..

Speaking of which.... the Hubs is telling me right now that I need to get on packing up the desk and stuff. (I did the playroom the other day with the help of my seester!). So.. time to go through the desk... *shudder* it's a scary sight. A horrid unorganized disaster!!

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jyl said...

OMG good luck! What the? Oh and yes, I have used the High chair vice many of times! hahah!