Oh my...where does the time go?! Our little baby is standing all by herself! No steps yet, at least none by herself. But she has started to let go of things and stand by herself for a bit. Tonite I was laying in bed on the laptop, while the kids played on the floor. Ashy was standing at the side of the bed, I wasn't really paying attention to her, but suddenly out of the corner of my eye, I see that she is standing all by herself, clapping. I got so excited for her.. "I said.."Oh Ashy!! YAY!" And clapped for her. Then she got all excited, started clapping and schreeching in delight that she fell back onto her bum. It was soo cute. I'm sure she'll be walking anytime now. Although...I'd be fine if she didn't for a few more months....after all...the soooner they can walk, the sooner they can run away from you. haha ;-)
Cohen is changing everyday as well. He's takling soo good now. I was worried, as some of you may know. He had alot of ear infections as a baby, and had tubes put in when he was about 2.5 years old. He wasn't really talking all that well, and I was starting to think we might need to take him into speech threapy, but...no need to be worried now. The kid's a little parrot!! I'm really having to watch what I say, even when I don't think he's listening. Case in point: My mom and I were driving home from Babies'r'Us today and we stopped to get some dinner, I was pulling thru the parking lot...talking about something, and said.. "What the hell.". Well...my little monkey-see-monkey-do in the back promptly said.."What the hell?!" It was actually kinda cute, and I laughed a little, but quickly scolded him. Hmm..whoops! It's not like I cuss 24/7, but..the occassional "mini swear" does slip out now and then. I need to watch that..... I don't need him dropping a swear in the middle of nursery at Church. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment