I had this whole post involving certain people, and what I thought of them, but..... I have decided to take the high road.
I know that certain people will be coming to this blog in hopes of seeing some nasty remarks from me about the events that transpired last night, BUT...... they will find none. Even though there is much I'd love to say to her, yes....you know who you are. I will restrain myself. None of you are acting like adults, so I think I need to. All I will say is this..... LET IT GO!!! Seriously! Do you really have nothing better to do with your lives? Is it *that* lonely up there? Even the people who were originally involved have not started anything since they moved. I suggest you do the same.
Grow up, move on, let it go. Your lives will be better if you do. I have come to the conclusion that, I for one, do not need the added, useless stress in my life. I have other things to concern myself with.
If you find that you cannot let it all go, I pity you. For it is apparent then that you truly do have very little meaning in your lives, and not much else to live for. And for that, I am sorry.
No comments:
Post a Comment