Friday, May 18, 2007

Brady Landon is here!!!


Brady Landon ~ born 18 May 2007

Hooray!! My new little nephew has finally arrived!! Brady Landon was born via C-section today at around 9am, weighing in at 8lbs 4oz 20 inches. He's soo cute! He looks just like his daddy.

My mom and I headed up to the hospital this morning hoping we'd be able to see my sister before they took her in, but we were too late. After sitting around waiting for almost 2 hours, with 2 very impatient toddlers, her Dr. came out to tell us all was well. My sister is having a rough go of things. She's very sensitive to pain meds and has been throwing up all day. Hopefully tomorrow will be better for her.

It was funny, as I was holding him all I could think was.."I'm sooo glad your not mine!" Haha.. I just could not deal with another baby. LOL I even asked Ricky if seeing little Brady gave him baby fever, he just said.."Nope..not all all." I laughed.."Thank God! Me either!" LOL

Anyway, I can't wait to get some more pictures of him. I only had about 10 mins to snap some today. And he was really whiny, so..I was limited as to what I could get. I told him he better get used to the camera tho....having an Aunt who's a photographer and all....he's gonna be in front of the lens a lot! HA!!



Me and my new little nephew...Brady :-)

1 comment:

Kate said...

Welcome to the world Brady! Congrats Auntie Whitney . . . my prayers are with your sister for a quick and stress-free recovery!