Friday, May 11, 2007

We finally have a date!

Okay, for any family members that read this blog, and are wondering when the crap Meredith is going to have her baby...we have a date!! Provided that she doesn't go into labor on her own in the coming days, she has a C-Section set for Friday, May 18th. She wishes it was sooner but hey....what can ya do.

So, there ya go.

In other news....Ricky came up today for the weekend. I haven't seen him in 2 weeks so, it's really nice having him here. No idea what we are doing for Mothers Day yet...probably just Church and then maybe lunch, or breakfast depending on how early I can get up, at Silver Lake Cafe. It's this great little cafe up here that is only open from the end of April thru the end of October. They have the best Turkey sandwich ever!! And their breakfasts are freakin delish!!

Oh yes, Ashley is walking now. She took her first steps last week, and now she's all over the place. It's so cute to watch her toddle all over the place. :-) Cohen will hold her hand and cheer her on. It's too cute.

My mom flies out on Tuesday. I'm excited. Meredith and I are going to go up to Reno to get her. Then we'll do some shopping. I need some summer clothes. All mine are still in storage and it's starting to get hot. So, we're going to go to Old Navy and Target, maybe the mall. It all depends on how Mere is feeling. I at least need some flip flops and some capris. These jeans are killing me! LOL

1 comment:

Il grande chef said...

Your blog is very interesting.
Kisses