Sunday, March 2, 2008

Kids Are Funny

Last night, Ricky and I had put the kids to bed with a movie (we let them watch a movie at bedtime every Friday night, if they are good. We missed this Friday, so.. they got to watch it last night instead.) Anyhow.... Ash fell right to sleep, but thanks to a late afternoon nap, Cohen was still awake at 11pm. Ricky and I were in the living room and he wandered out. He was saying he wanted to sleep in our bed. He was telling us he was scared and that's why he wanted to sleep in our bed. We kept asking him what he was afraid of. He finally said he was afraid of the bears. We explained to him that the bears were all sleeping right now, and he had no reason to be scared of them. To which he answered in his very 'matter-of-fact' voice;

"Mommy... bears have nails... like we do.... and they can break the window and come in."

Ya.... I then said... "No more Animal Planet for you."

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

Yeah, so what ARE you letting your kids watch!?? haha, just kidding. I swear Annika only watches Disney movies and PBS cartoons and she has the wildest dreams! Kids are funny.