Friday, February 29, 2008

It's a Go!

Well... we bought Ricky's plane ticket last night. He leaves the 5th and get's back the 9th. It's gonna suck having both kids all by myself for 5 days, plus working. {ugh} If I wasn't working it'd be no big deal, but.....

So, there's a job fair on the 6th that he's going to and then another one on the 8th. His sister also found a really great job for him today that she sent his resume in for. *crossing fingers*


So, if you could say a little prayer for us that this trip will open up at least a few doors for him/us...that'd be great.

I'll keep ya posted.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Good luck to you guys! It would be so fun if you moved to Colorado. :)

Aubrey said...

I will definitely keep you in my prayers! I really really want everything to work out for you guys! I know how bad you want to get settled. You guys deserve it!