Thursday, March 20, 2008

My 1st Digi Scrapbook page!!!!


I have never been good about SB. I mean well, but ya know..... My SIL is even a consultant for Close to My Heart. I love looking at their catalogs, and all the amazing things she's able to do.


As for me though..... I never seem to have the time, or the patience to do traditional SBing. Not to mention that my hard drive is holding all my photos hostage. (okay.. not really... but I'm too lazy to print off all my pics. I take thousands!!)


Anyhow.... I was reading one of my friends blogs and saw a link to this really cool site ShAbBy PrInCeSs They have some really neat free kits you can download.
So, last night I downloaded a couple kits,a d today I made this!! (see above pic) My very first digi scrap book page!!! It was sooooooo easy!!!! I'm gonna do this a lot I've decided. I just need to figure out how to print them off so I can put them into books. Hmm..anyone know how to do that??!!

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Very cute Whit!! I love that kit!! Melissa prints them out at WHCC as 12x12's.

Whitney said...

Thanks Tammy!! YTa.. I accidently sized this 5x5, but I can re-do it. ;)

Rachel said...

That's really cute! I keep meaning to try that but I need to get my computer working a bit faster first.

I know you can print them at Costco. If I remember right it was about 2.99 a page.