I realized that I don't post nearly enough about Cohen. So this post is dedicated to him.... my first born... my only son.. the sweetest kid I have ever met. I love my girls... but he just has a way about him. He loves his momma and it shows. He's an AMAZING big brother... a great helper and just all around a great kid. I know every mom thinks that about their own kids.. but with Cohen... it's really true. ;-)
Cohen played t-ball again this year. Though I don't think he'll want to play next year. He informed me that he would only play t-ball if we promised to sign him up for soccer this fall. He LOVES soccer. I think because he's doing something the whole time. He's not a fan of just standing in the field.... he needs action. His fave part of t-ball is batting and running. lol
He had his second-to-last game this monday (his last game is tomorrow)... and I was able to get some pretty decent pictures... Usually we have to beg and plead, and sometimes bribe, him to go out on the field... But this time he ran right out there and had fun the whole time. He was on a team with his cousin, Eva, this year... and between the two of them.. it was quite comical to watch.
Ash is OBSESSED with swings. There is a park right near the baseball fields and as soon as we get there she makes a run for the swing sets. And nothing short of an earthquake will get her off them. LOL











No comments:
Post a Comment