Wednesday, June 16, 2010

MOVING!!!!!!!!!!!


Yes... we are MOVING to Michigan!! After much talk and prayer, more talk.. more prayer.... the Hubbs and I have decided that we will be making the move back to the mitten state. :-) And we couldn't be happier about it. We both feel really good about this, and we can't wait to see what it brings for us.

We will spend the summer in California. Then.. August 18th we will leave for Michigan. :) The kids are all signed up for their fall activites: Cohen will be in Soccer and Ash will be in ballet class.

I am so excited to be going "home" again. I never thought I would want to move back there.... but after 8 years between Caifornia and Utah.. we both reaized that Michigan is where we want to be. I am sooooo blessed to have a husband that wants to leave *his* home state of California to move to *my* home state of Michigan. It heps that he has friends there. ;) He's pretty excied about all the fishing and stuff he can do there with his friends.

I am looking forward to taking the kids to all the amazing places I grew up going to: the DIA, The Henry Ford Museum and Greenfied Village, Hands on Museum, Spicers Orchard, Detroit Historical Museum, Detroit Zoo, Mackinac Island.... I could go on and on and on!! LOL

I really cannot wait. I know my parents are so excited as well. My mom cannot wait to take her grandkids to all the places she and my dad used to take my sister and I.

So.. the next couple of weeks I will be packing and cleaning... LOL lucky me!! Oh well... it's worth it!

No comments: