Hey all!!! I'm having a Modbe Clothing Party! Check them out HERE. These are the cutest tops, skirts, and swimsuits you will ever see!! The party will be at my house on Friday, March 30th from 7pm-9pm.
It's an "open house" style party. Which means NO long presentation, and NO pressure to buy! You just come anytime between 7 and 9, try on some clothes, check out the new styles for spring, and order your faves. Couldn't be any easier!! These are seriously the greatest tops ever. I layer them under EVERYTHING! :c)
Not in my area? Or you can't make it? No problem! You can do a phone order. For just $8, Modbe will ship the clothes right to your door. Just make sure to call me before the party date.
I've posted this on all my messages boards, even sent out bulletins on MySpace. And if there is anyone that you know that might be interested in coming or ordering, please feel free to pass along the info to them. The more the merrier!!
If you want to come, or want to place a phone order, just leave a comment to this post with your email address and I will send you my info. :)
I'm soo geeked to host this party! I'm really hoping for a big turnout. I've done them before and they are great! So laid back, and fun. Hope to see you there!!
No comments:
Post a Comment