Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Had our BIG ultrasound today....

And the verdict is........


We're excited! Ricky said he just *knew* it was another girl. I'm glad Ashy will have a sister. I think Ricky is nervous more than anything. LOL He loves Ash to bits, she's totally a "daddys girl", so I think he's worried about her having to share the spotlight. She does like to be the center of attention. ;-)

Cohen was bummed at first. He really wanted a brother. But after I told him this means he gets his own room, he was over it. haha

4 comments:

Stacey said...

Adam is kind of glad we are having another boy because Bri is "his" girl. He feels the same way about sharing the spotlight,lol.

Julie Barb said...

Congrats Whitney! Happy to hear you are having another girl:) How exciting!!

maren out my laundry said...

YAY congrats!

Tammy said...

I am sooo happy for you!! There is just nothing like having girls!! Boys too, but...you know what i mean ;)