Sunday, June 6, 2010

memorial weekend

We spent last weekend down at Mule Days in Bishop. It's an annual festival over Memorial Weekend with nothing but mules and more mules. LOL It's pretty neat... and they have a parade and the kids love to see all the horses, donkeys and mules.

Did you know: A mule is the result of mating a horse with a donkey? Did you also know that mules themselves cannot reproduce?? Well.. you do now. ;-)

We also went to see SHREK FOREVER AFTER. While the kids loved it I have to admit I was kinda dissapointed. I liked the other ones much better. Oh well.. they enjoyed it and they were all very well behaved at the theatre. I think it was the whole morning of walking around and the parade and such. They were just too tired wiped out to be wild and crazy. haha

I hope your Memorial weekend was tons of fun!










No comments: