I am stressed. What else is new. *sigh* But this time there are, okay there is ONE, specific thing that is stressing me out. I wish I could share... really I do. But I can't, not just yet anyway. Never fear though... your curisosity will be satisfied soon.... promise. ;)
I was thinking today.... how many times can someone be let down or dissapointed or broken before they just cannot be put back together again? 5? 10? 40? 100? I wonder how many more times I have left in me. Sometimes I think I am done. I think I have no more left. Then... becuase I simply have no other choice... I continue.
I keep repeating the line.."Endure til the end." Right now I'm scared that it will be the way it is now til the very very end. And I don't know that I can endure *this* speific thing that long. If you have read my blog at all in the past, or if you know me IRL.. you can probably guess what has me stressed and worried at this particular moment. If not... like I said... hopefully I will be able to fill you in in the next couple weeks.
Ideally I would love a personal fortune teller. I need a crystal ball to see into my future....
Wouldn't that be the best??? let me know if you happen to stumble upon one today.....
1 comment:
I hope you have resolution soon on what ever it is your stressed about! Oh, and when you find that crystal ball.... send it my way!!
Post a Comment